Expressions of Interest - Drainage and River Works
Environment Southland is calling for expressions of interest from contractors to register with Environment Southland to be considered for physical works on various drainage and river works in the Southland region. Work undertaken includes:
- earth works
- haulage (rock carting, etc)
- drainage maintenance (cleaning)
- quarrying (drilling and blasting)
- willow control (layering, trimming, removal)
- spraying (weed and willow)
- labour (chainsaw operators, tree planting, etc).
For further details and registration documents, please contact Sue Scott, Customer Services Officer, on (03) 211 5115, or email email@example.com.
Expressions of interest close at 4.00 pm on Friday, 27 May 2016.
Page reviewed: 04 May 2016 11:53am