Environment Southland (Southland Regional Council) has amended the Summary of Decisions Requested by Submitters on the Proposed Southland Water and Land Plan.
Sixteen previously omitted submission points have been added:
- 752.339, 752.340, 752.341, 752.342, 752.343, 752.344, 752.345, 752.346, 752.347, 752.348, 752.349 and 752.350 by Southland Fish and Game Council;
- 62.25 and 62.26 by Beef + Lamb NZ;
- 467.8 by Lawrence Farms Ltd (G Lawrence) and
- 390.30 by Horticulture NZ.
Four submission points that were previously incorrectly summarised have been amended:
- 390.22 by Horticulture NZ
- 205.27 by Dillon Ag Ltd (Chris Dillon)
- 206.27 by Dillon Ag (Rochelle Dillon) and
- 646.7 by Progress Valley Farms Ltd,
Copies of the Addendum to the Summary of Decisions Requested are available for public inspection, at the following locations:
- the offices of Environment Southland, corner Price Street and North Road, Invercargill;
- public libraries in Bluff, Gore, Invercargill, Lumsden, Mataura, Winton, Otautau, Riverton, Stewart Island, Te Anau, Waiau (Tuatapere) and Wyndham;
- the offices of the Gore District Council, Invercargill City Council, and Southland District Council; and
- on Environment Southland’s website: www.es.govt.nz/further-submissions
Hard copies of the Addendum to the Summary of Decisions Requested are available but will be charged for, as set out in the Long-term Plan.
Further submissions are now invited on the additional and amended submission points in the Addendum to the Summary of Decisions Requested only. A further submission must be limited to a matter in support of, or in opposition to, an additional or amended submission point in the Addendum.
You may make a further submission if:
- you represent a relevant aspect of the public interest; or
- you have an interest in the proposed Southland Water and Land Plan greater than the interest that the general public has; or
- you represent the local authority.
Further submissions must be received by Environment Southland by 5.00 pm, Friday 24 February 2017.
Private Bag 90116, Invercargill 9840
Deliver: Cnr Price Street and North Road, Invercargill
Fax: 03 211 5252
A copy of the further submission must also be served on the person who made the original submission, within five working days of service of the further submission to Environment Southland.
Further submissions on all the submission points that were included in the original Summary of Decisions Requested on the proposed Southland Water and Land Plan publicly notified on 30 November 2016 closed on 19 December 2016. Further submissions received by this date remain unaffected by this further public notice.