Expression of interest
Environment Southland is calling for expressions of interest from contractors to register with Environment Southland to be considered for physical works on various drainage and river works in the Southland region. Work undertaken includes:
- earth works
- haulage (rock carting, etc)
- drainage maintenance (cleaning)
- quarrying (drilling and blasting)
- willow control (layering, trimming, removal)
- spraying (weed and willow)
- labour (chainsaw operators, tree planting, etc).
For further details and registration documents, please contact our customer services officer on 0800 76 88 45 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expressions of interest close at 4pm on Friday 10 July 2020.