Direct debit sign-up
Set up a direct debit with Environment Southland so you don’t need to worry about remembering to pay. With direct debit, you can either:
- pay annually in full, by direct debit on the last Friday of November; or
- pay by three equal direct debit payments, on the last Friday in the months of November, February and May.
- To be eligible for the three equal direct debit payments option, you must have paid any balance owing from previous years before submitting a direct debit authority form.
- Rate penalties will not apply to current year rates using this option.
- New or amended direct debit instructions need to be received by mid-November to allow for processing for the current year's rates.
For all changes to direct debits, or to set up a new direct debit payment, complete the online form below, or if you require a printable version it can be downloaded here: Manual Direct Debit Form (PDF, 201KB).
- Any new direct debit payment instructions submitted will overwrite existing direct debit arrangements.
- If our online direct debit payment system is used, a manual form is not required.
If you have any queries about direct debits, get in touch with our rates team on 0800 377 2837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.