Direct debit sign-up
This year, if you are struggling to pay, we are offering the option to pay by three equal direct debit payments on the last Friday of November, February and May.
You can also set up a direct debit with Environment Southland to pay your rates in one lump sum so you don’t need to worry about remembering to pay.
Pay annually in full, by direct debit on the last Friday of November.
- To be eligible for the three equal direct debit payments option, you must have paid any balance owing from previous years before submitting a direct debit authority form.
- The three-payment option will not incur penalties or interest.
- New or amended direct debit instructions need to be received by mid-November to allow for processing for the current year's rates.
- To see what your total rates amount is this year, visit our property search page.
For all changes to direct debits, or to set up a new direct debit payment, complete the online form below, or if you require a printable version it can be downloaded here: Manual Direct Debit Form (PDF, 201KB).
- Any new direct debit payment instructions submitted will overwrite existing direct debit arrangements.
- If our online direct debit payment system is used, a manual form is not required.
If you have any queries about direct debits, get in touch with our rates team on 0800 377 2837 or email email@example.com.