Environment Court hearing begins
The appeals on the proposed Southland Water and Land Plan begin in the Environment Court on
Tuesday next week.
What you need to know:
- It’s a formal court process
- All documents are available our website - www.es.govt.nz/waterandland
- This is the first of two hearings. Topic A (objectives and physiographic zone policies) provisions are being heard next week, the remainder will likely be next year.
- There is one Judge, two Commissioners and a special advisor presiding over the hearing.
- It's a public hearing, so you're welcome to attend if you're interested. It's at the Ascot Park Hotel from 4 June for 2 weeks.
- Questions to Vicky Collard or Lucy Hicks
Page reviewed: 31 May 2019 10:15am