Environment Southland is calling for expressions of interest from contractors to register with Environment Southland to be considered for physical works on various drainage and river works in the Southland region. Work undertaken includes:
- earth works
- haulage (rock carting, etc)
- drainage maintenance (cleaning)
- quarrying (drilling and blasting)
- willow control (layering, trimming, removal)
- spraying (weed and willow)
- labour (chainsaw operators, tree planting, etc).
For further details and registration documents, please contact our Accounts Payable and Customer Support Officer, on (03) 211 5115, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expressions of interest close at 4.00 pm on Friday 28 June 2019.
Page reviewed: 19 Jun 2019 2:13pm