Silver Fern Farms Ltd
Public notice is hereby given pursuant to S.95A Resource Management Act 1991 that the following application for resource consent has been received by Environment Southland.
The application [reference APP-20191007] is for the following resource consent to authorise proposed activities at 2 Reid Macauley Road, Mossburn:
- Discharge Permit to discharge food processing wastewater to land, and discharge incidental odours to air resulting from the wastewater discharge.
Purpose: Disposal of waste product from a food processing operation
Location: 2 Reid Macauley Road, Mossburn at about NZTM2000 1228988E 4931045N.
Legal Description of Property: Lot 1 DP 10874 and Lot 2 DP 14189
Address for Service: Silver Fern Farms Ltd (Attention: Group Environmental), c/- David Orchard, PO Box 941, Dunedin 9054
Full details of this application are also available for inspection at Environment Southland, corner of Price Street and North Road, Waikiwi, Invercargill during working hours (8.00 am to 5.00 pm). Enquiries may be directed to Lauren Maciaszek by phone to (03) 211 5115 or by email to email@example.com.
Submissions on the above application must be received by Environment Southland no later than 5 pm 19 July 2019. A submission form is available for download below. Submissions may also be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Any person may make a submission on the application, but a person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if that person is directly affected by an effect of the activity to which the application relates that:
(a) adversely affects the environment; and
(b) does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
Submissions must be dated and signed (unless submitted electronically) and must include the following information:
- your name, postal address and telephone number (and fax number if applicable);
- details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission;
- whether it is in support of, or in opposition to the application, or is neutral;
- your submissions, with reasons;
- the decision that you wish Council to make; and
- whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission
You must also serve a copy of your submission on the applicant as soon as reasonably practicable.