Woldwide One Ltd and Woldwide Two Ltd
The decision on resource consent applications for Woldwide One Limited and Woldwide Two Limited has been released with six consents granted subject to conditions. There is a 15 working day appeal period - which ends at 5pm on Wednesday 12 February 2020. Appeals must be lodged with the Environment Court.
Public notice is hereby given pursuant to S.95A Resource Management Act 1991 that the following application for resource consent has been received by Environment Southland.
The application [reference APP-20191052] is for the following resource consents to authorise proposed activities at:
Woldwide One Limited and Woldwide Two Limited
- Discharge Permit to discharge dairy shed effluent from up to 1500 cows and winter barn effluent from up to 1250 cows, underpass effluent and silage leachate to land via travelling irrigator at 10mm depth, slurry tanker with a trailing shoe at 2.5mm depth, umbilical system at 3mm depth, low rate pods with an instantaneous rate of 10mm/hr at 10mm depth and a low rate cannon/rain gun with an instantaneous rate of 10mm/hr at 10mm depth.
- Land Use Consent to use land for farming including an increase in cow numbers by 160.
- Water Permit to take up to 180,000 litres per day of groundwater from three bores in the Waimatuku Groundwater Zone.
- Land Use Consent to use land to use a winter barn for up to 625 cows at Woldwide One Limited, 1200 Hundred Line Road East, Otautau
- Land Use Consent to use land to use a winter barn for up to 625 cows at Woldwide Two Limited, 1200 Hundred Line Road East, Otautau
Woldwide Farm Limited (known as the Horner Block)
- Discharge Permit to discharge winter barn slurry effluent from up to 1,250 cows to land via a slurry tanker at 2.5mm depth and a nitrogen loading that shall not exceed 250 kilograms per hectare per year at Bayswater Road, Otautau.
Woldwide Runoff Limited
- Land Use Consent to use land for a farming activity
Purpose: Dairy Farming Operation
Location: Woldwide One Limited and Woldwide Two Limited:1200 Hundred Line Road East, Otautau, at about NZTM2000 1225129E 4889724N
Woldwide Farm Limited (known as the Horner Block): Bayswater Road, Otautau, at about NZTM2000 1223115E 4887592N
Woldwide Runoff Limited: Block known as Merrivale Block – 20 Gill Road, Otautau, at about NZTM2000 1202164E, 4885024N
Block known as Merriburn Block – 1711 Otautau Tuatapere Road, Otautau at about NZTM2000 Merriburn – 1199656E, 4885435N
Legal Description of Properties:
Woldwide One Limited and Woldwide Two Limited:
Part Lot 18 DP 942, Section 420 Taringatura SD, Part Lot 1 DP 4092, Part Lot 18 DP 942, Part Lot 2 DP 4092, Part Lot 1 DP 4092, Part Section 417 Taringatura SD, Section 418 Taringatura SD, Section 419 Taringatura SD, Lot 1 DP 9925, Lot 1 DP 14660, Lot 1 DP 14661, Lot 1 DP 451158, Lot 1 DP 13077, Lot 1 DP 5610 and Lot 1 DP 10885.
Woldwide Farm Limited (known as Horner Block) Effluent Discharge Area Only: Lot 4 DP 399915
Woldwide Runoff Limited: Merrivale Block: Part Section 7 Block Xll Waiau SD, Part Section 7 Block Xll Waiau SD, Part Section 7 Block Xll Waiau SD and Lot 1 DP 3537
Merriburn Block: Lot 1 DP 302409, Sec 26 Merrivale Settlement No. 1 and Sec 27 Merrivale Settlement No. 1.
Address for Service: Nessa Legg, Dairy Green Limited, PO Box 5003, Waikiwi, Invercargill 9843
Full details of this application are also available for inspection at Environment Southland, corner of Price Street and North Road, Waikiwi, Invercargill during working hours (8.00 am to 5.00 pm). Enquiries may be directed to Aurora Grant by phone to (03) 211 5115 or by email to email@example.com.
Submissions on the above application must be received by Environment Southland no later than 5 pm 8 May 2019. A submission form is available for download below. Submissions may also be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Any person may make a submission on the application, but a person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if that person is directly affected by an effect of the activity to which the application relates that:
(a) adversely affects the environment; and
(b) does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
Submissions must be dated and signed (unless submitted electronically) and must include the following information:
- your name, postal address and telephone number (and fax number if applicable);
- details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission;
- whether it is in support of, or in opposition to the application, or is neutral;
- your submissions, with reasons;
- the decision that you wish Council to make; and
- whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission
and you must also serve a copy of your submission on the applicant as soon as reasonably practicable.