Public notice is hereby given pursuant to S.95A Resource Management Act 1991 that the following application for resource consent has been received by Environment Southland.
The application (reference APP-20181750) is for the following resource consents to authorise proposed activities at 1570 Otautau Nightcaps Road, Otautau:
- A land use consent for new dairy farming that did not exist as of June 2016 by increasing both land area and cow numbers
- A discharge permit for the discharge of farm dairy effluent from up to 1,150 cows
- A water permit for the abstraction of up to 126.5 cubic metres of groundwater per day for dairy purposes
Purpose: Dairy Farming Operation
Location: 1570 Otautau Nightcaps Road at about:
- NZTM2000 1216316E 4895212N (dairy shed)
- NZTM2000 1217432E 4895305N (bore)
- NZTM2000 1215917E 4896056 (Northern Block)
- NZTM2000 1217822E 4896168N (Eastern Block)
Legal Description of Property: Part Sections 17, 21, and 124, Sections 131, 132, and 338 Wairio SD, Closed Road Wairio Survey District, Section 1 SO 11198, and Lot 1 DP 13608
Address for Service: Landpro Limited c/- Kate Scott, PO Box 302, Cromwell 9310
Full details of this application are also available for inspection at Environment Southland, corner of Price Street and North Road, Waikiwi, Invercargill during working hours (8.00 am to 5.00 pm). Enquiries may be directed to Lauren Maciaszek by phone to (03) 211 5115 or by email to email@example.com.
Submissions on the above application must be received by Environment Southland no later than 5 pm on 12 February 2019. A submission form is available for download below. Submissions may also be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Any person may make a submission on the application, but a person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if that person is directly affected by an effect of the activity to which the application relates that:
(a) adversely affects the environment; and
(b) does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
Submissions must be dated and signed (unless submitted electronically) and must include the following information:
- your name, postal address and telephone number (and fax number if applicable);
- details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission;
- whether it is in support of, or in opposition to the application, or is neutral;
- your submissions, with reasons;
- the decision that you wish Council to make; and
- whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission
and you must also serve a copy of your submission on the applicant as soon as reasonably practicable.
Application M & C Adams – AEE – Part 2
S95-95G Recommending report and decision on notification
Further information response - Part 1
Further information response - Part 2