You can find agendas and meeting minutes on this page as they become available. Agendas are available at least two working days before a meeting. Minutes are loaded once they are confirmed at the next meeting of the Council or Committee.
- The Council and its principal standing committees generally meet six weekly, or quarterly.
- All meeting dates and times are advertised in the Southland Express and The Gore Ensign newspapers.
- Most meetings are held in the Council Chamber of our building located at the corner of North Road and Price Street in Invercargill. Live streamed meetings can be viewed here, or on our YouTube page.
- View the complete 2023 meeting calendar here.
- Read our standing orders, which are a set of rules that provide formal guides about the way that a Council conducts its meetings.
- If you'd like to speak at a Council or Committee meeting, find out how in this handy factsheet.
South Port Sub-committeeSouth Port sub-committee
Meeting held at Environment Southland Council Chamber, Cnr North Road and Price Streets, Waikiwi, Invercargill and will also be livestreamed
Ordinary Meeting of CouncilFull council meeting
Meeting will be held at Environment Southland Council Chamber, Cnr North Road and Price Streets, Waikiwi, Invercargill and via Zoom digital link