If you pay rates to a city or district council in Southland, you must also pay rates to Environment Southland (your regional council) because you own a property which is in the region.
We have now rolled over into the 2020/21 financial year which means your rates are rolling over too.
- Property rates have been set and are available in our property search tool.
- Read more information about why you pay rates, and what they're used for
- Got a question? Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions and perhaps you'll find the answer.
- Set up a direct debit and never miss a payment again.
- Cancel your direct debit with us.
- Get your future rates invoice sent to you via email.
- For any enquiries please contact email@example.com or call 0800 377 2837.