If you pay rates to a city or district council in Southland, you must also pay rates to Environment Southland (your regional council) because you own a property which is in the region.
We have now rolled over into the 2020/21 financial year which means your rates are rolling over too.
- Property rates have been set and are available in our property search tool.
- Read more information about why you pay rates, and what they're used for
- Got a question? Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions and perhaps you'll find the answer.
- Set up a direct debit and never miss a payment again.
- Cancel your direct debit with us.
- Get your rates invoice sent to you via email. (The deadline for receiving emailed rates in 2020 has now passed, but you can still sign up to receive future rates invoice this way.)
- For any enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 377 2837.