We collect rates from properties in the Southland region once a year in October/November. Rates are a yearly charge against a property, made up of different types of rates for the various services we provide.
- Find out more about your rates in our Frequently Asked Questions.
- See updated property values and rates in our property search tool.
- Set up a direct debit and never miss a payment again, or cancel your direct debit with us.
- Get your future rates invoice sent to you via email, or update your email address.
- Notify us if your postal address has changed.
- For any enquiries about rates, email email@example.com or call 0800 377 2837.
Change of address
Changed your postal address? Make sure your rates invoice gets sent to the right place.
Direct debit sign-up
Set up a direct debit with Environment Southland so you don’t need to worry about remembering to pay.
Email my rates
You can receive your rates by email, or change your email details here.
Read answers to some of the most commonly asked questions around rates.