Bore construction report
A bore construction report is required for each bore/well drilled under a granted resource consent.
Council prefers to receive these reports electronically via our online form below.
You will be asked for the following details:
- GPS reference points of the bore/well in NZTM 2000 format.
- Details of bore/well construction including:
- Drilled depth;
- Casing depth;
- Screened intervals; and
- Casing and screen materials
- Geological logs, including water table depth; and
- Details of pumping tests carried out.
Start your bore construction report by clicking here.