Fiordland Cruises Limited
Public notice is hereby given pursuant to S.95A Resource Management Act 1991 that the following application for resource consent has been received by Environment Southland.
A hearing was held 11.00am 3 March 2021 in the Council Chambers at Environment Southland, corner Price St and North Rd, Waikiwi, Invercargill.
The application [reference APP-20202246] is for the following resource consents to authorise proposed activities within the coastal marine area of Fiordland within Doubtful/Patea and Thompson Sounds - a Coastal Permit for commercial surface water activities within the coastal marine area of Fiordland:
- operate a 20 metre vessel,
- undertake day trips (one trip per day) within Doubtful Sound, Thompson Sound, Crooked Arm east of Turn Point and Hall Arm.
Purpose: Commercial Surface Water Activities.
Location:the coastal marine area of Fiordland within Doubtful/Patea and Thompson Sounds.
Address for Service: Bridgett Aitken, Bonisch Environmental, PO Box 1262, Invercargill, 9840.
Full details of this application are also available for inspection at Environment Southland, corner of Price Street and North Road, Waikiwi, Invercargill during working hours (8.00 am to 5.00 pm). Enquiries may be directed to George Gericke by phone to (03) 211 5115 or by email to George.Gericke@es.govt.nz
Submissions on the above application must be received by Environment Southland no later than 5.00 pm 18 September 2020. A submission form is available for download below. Submissions may also be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Any person may make a submission on the application, but a person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if that person is directly affected by an effect of the activity to which the application relates that:
(a) adversely affects the environment; and
(b) does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
Submissions must be dated and signed (unless submitted electronically) and must include the following information:
- your name, postal address and telephone number (and fax number if applicable);
- details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission;
- whether it is in support of, or in opposition to the application, or is neutral;
- your submissions, with reasons;
- the decision that you wish Council to make; and
- whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission
and you must also serve a copy of your submission on the applicant as soon as reasonably practicable
Application documents and further information
- 1. Application Fiordland Cruises Limited.pdf (PDF, 30.6MB)
- 2. Request for Further Information s92.1 APP-20202246.pdf (PDF, 325.6KB)
- 3. Response to further information request - Fiordland Cruises APP-20202246.pdf (PDF, 159.4KB)
- 4. Further Info Response s92(1) Part 1 - 6 August 2020 APP-20202246.mp4 (18.5MB)
- 5. Further Info Response s92(1) Part 2 - 6 August 2020 APP-20202246.mp4 (18.5MB)