If you have a consents related enquiry and would like to speak with a consents officer, you can reach the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call back.
COVID-19 farming - Wintering in 2020
If you are carrying extra stock into winter because of the COVID-19 response, we can help. Complete the questionnaire and a consents team member will be in touch. Click here for the questionnaire.
These useful factsheets may also provide answers to your questions.
- Factsheet - Activities in Waterways (PDF, 160KB)
- Factsheet - Consent advice for replacing your dairy effluent discharge (PDF, 206KB)
- Factsheet - Cultivation (PDF, 607.3KB)
- Factsheet - Excluding stock from waterbodies (PDF, 199.4KB)
- Factsheet - Farm Environmental Management Plans (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Factsheet - Feed pads/lots (PDF, 142.2KB)
- Factsheet - Intensive winter grazing (PDF, 644.2KB)
- Factsheet - New agricultural effluent storage facilities (PDF, 2.19MB)
- Factsheet - Ongoing use and maintenance of existing effluent storage facilities (PDF, 858KB)
- Factsheet - Silage storage facilities & leachate (PDF, 172.2KB)
- Factsheet - Taking and using water (PDF, 658.4KB)
- Factsheet - Wetlands (PDF, 156.5KB)