A N & A J Stalker
Public notice is hereby given pursuant to S.95A of the Resource Management Act 1991 that the following application for resource consent has been received by Environment Southland.
The application [reference APP-20211148] is for the following resource consents to authorise proposed activities at So Big Swamp, 80 Christie Road and 850 Chewings Road, Mossburn:
- Land Use consent to use land within a natural wetland, clear vegetation and undertake earthworks within a natural wetland.
- Water Permit to divert water within a natural wetland.
Purpose: Wetland modification to install a farm access track.
Location: 80 Christie Road and 850 Chewings Road, Mossburn spanning from NZTM2000 1222793E 4933242N to 1222965E 4933263N.
Legal Description of Property: Section 22 Block IV Centre Hill SD, Section 18 Block VII Centre Hill SD.
Address for Service: Luke McSoriley, WSP, 65 Arena Ave, P.O. Box 647, Invercargill 9810. Email: email@example.com
Full details of this application are also available for inspection at Environment Southland, corner of Price Street and North Road, Waikiwi, Invercargill during working hours (8.00 am to 5.00 pm). Enquiries may be directed to Jade McRae by phone to (03) 211 5115 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions on the above application must be received by Environment Southland no later than 5 pm 23 July 2021. A submission form is available below and you may also download a printable submission form and forward the completed form by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Any person may make a submission on the application, but a person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if that person is directly affected by an effect of the activity to which the application relates that:
(a) adversely affects the environment; and
(b) does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
Submissions must be dated and signed (unless submitted electronically) and must include the following information:
- your name, postal address and telephone number (and fax number if applicable);
- details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission;
- whether it is in support of, or in opposition to the application, or is neutral;
- your submissions, with reasons;
- the decision that you wish Council to make; and
- whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission
and you must also serve a copy of your submission on the applicant as soon as reasonably practicable.