Real Journeys Limited
Public notice is hereby given pursuant to S.95A of the Resource Management Act 1991 that the following application for resource consent has been received by Environment Southland.
The application [reference APP-20202513 is for the following resource consents to authorise proposed activities at Goose Cove, Paterson Inlet, Stewart Island/Rakiura:
- coastal permit to install, maintain and exclusively occupy part of the coastal marine area with a swing mooring in Goose Cove, Paterson Inlet, Stewart Island/Rakiura.
- coastal permit to use and moor a vessel of up to 40 metres overall length, capable of sleeping up to 74 passengers plus crew, as a base/accommodation facility for multiday excursion charters.
Purpose: exclusive occupation of the Coastal Marine Area with a swing mooring, and to use and moor a vessel as a base/accommodation facility for multiday excursion charters
Location: Goose Cove, Paterson Inlet, Stewart Island/Rakiura at about NZTM2000 1231773E 4786580N
Legal Description of Property: Coastal Marine Area
Address for Service: Fiona Black, Real Journeys Limited, PO Box 1, Te Anau 9640
Full details of this application are also available for inspection at Environment Southland, corner of Price Street and North Road, Waikiwi, Invercargill during working hours (8.00 am to 5.00 pm). Enquiries may be directed to George Gericke by phone to (03) 211 5115 or by email to email@example.com
Submissions on the above application must be received by Environment Southland no later than 5.00 pm 14 May 2021. A submission form is available below and you may also download a printable submission form and forward the completed form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Any person may make a submission on the application, but a person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if that person is directly affected by an effect of the activity to which the application relates that:
(a) adversely affects the environment; and
(b) does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
Submissions must be dated and signed (unless submitted electronically) and must include the following information:
1. your name, postal address and telephone number (and fax number if applicable);
2. details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission;
3. whether it is in support of, or in opposition to the application, or is neutral;
4. your submissions, with reasons;
5. the decision that you wish Council to make; and
6. whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission
and you must also serve a copy of your submission on the applicant as soon as reasonably practicable.