Cashmere Bay Dairy Limited
This application has been withdrawn.
Public notice is hereby given pursuant to section 95A Resource Management Act 1991 that the following application for resource consent has been received by Environment Southland.
The application [reference APP-20191230]is for the following resource consents to authorise proposed activities at 145 Jaffray Road, Gore;
· Land Use Consent to use land for farming that includes an increase in the area of the farm by 80ha.
Purpose: Dairy Farming Operation
Location: 145 Jaffray Road, Gore at about NZTM2000 1279708E 4899977N
Legal Description of Property: Lot 2 DP 12628, Lot 2 DP 324253, Part Section 9 Block II Otama SD, Part Section 10 Block II Otama SD, Closed Road Block II Otama Survey District, Section 5 Block II Otama SD, Section 4 Block II Otama SD, Section 2 Block II Otama SD, Section 4 Block I Otama SD.
Address for Service: Mike Freeman, Landpro Limited, 13 Pinot Noir Drive, PO Box 302, Cromwell 9342.
Full details of this application are also available for inspection at Environment Southland, corner of Price Street and North Road, Waikiwi, Invercargill during working hours (8.00 am to 5.00 pm). Enquiries may be directed to Alex Erceg by phone to (03) 211 5115 or by email to email@example.com.
Submissions on the above application must be received by Environment Southland no later than 5.00 pm, 16 September 2019. A submission form is available for download below. Submissions may also be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Any person may make a submission on the application, but a person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if that person is directly affected by an effect of the activity to which the application relates that:
(a) adversely affects the environment; and
(b) does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
Submissions must be dated and signed (unless submitted electronically) and must include the following information:
1. your name, postal address and telephone number (and fax number if applicable);
2. details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission;
3. whether it is in support of, or in opposition to the application, or is neutral;
4. your submissions, with reasons;
5. the decision that you wish Council to make; and
6. whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission
You must also serve a copy of your submission on the applicant as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Application Cashmere Bay Dairy Ltd.pdf (PDF, 19.1MB)
- C Rissmann Response to M Freeman - Comments on Tehnical Report.pdf (PDF, 346KB)
- Cashmere Dairy Overseer Audit April 2019.pdf (PDF, 378.2KB)
- Cashmere Dairy Overseer Effluent Area Assessment July 2019 N Watt.pdf (PDF, 219.2KB)
- Clint Rissman - Techncial Report.pdf (PDF, 1.8MB)
- ES - Cashmere Bay Dairy Overseer Audit August 2019.pdf (PDF, 358KB)
- LWS_Cashmere_Dairy_Technical_Assessment_1_07_19.pdf (PDF, 1.8MB)
- Request for Commissioning of Report s92.2 APP-20191230.pdf (PDF, 657.3KB)
- Request for Further Information s92.1 APP-20191230.pdf (PDF, 649.6KB)
- Response to Further Information Request 13 August 2019.pdf (PDF, 186.4KB)
- s95-95G Recommending report APP-20191230.pdf (PDF, 849.1KB)
- Supplementary Information 25 July 2019.pdf (PDF, 610.1KB)