Suelen Properties Limited - Horseshoe
Public notice is hereby given pursuant to S.95A Resource Management Act 1991 that the following application for resource consent has been received by Environment Southland.
The application (reference APP-20191479) is for the following resource consents to authorise proposed activities in the coastal marine area at Horseshoe Bay and Horseshoe Nugget, Stewart Island:
- A Coastal Permit to establish and operate a marine farm for the cultivation of Oysters at two sites;
- A Coastal Permit to exclusively occupy the Coastal Marine Area.
Purpose: Marine Farm Operation
Location: Horseshoe Bay at approximately NZTM2000 1229573E, 4797379N
Horseshoe Nugget at approximately NZTM 1230057E, 4797954N
Legal Description of Property: Coastal Marine Area at sites in Horseshoe Bay, Stewart Island, and Horseshoe Nugget, Stewart Island.
Address for Service:
Southern Seafoods Ltd
PO Box 119, Stewart Island 9818
Full details of this application are also available for inspection at Environment Southland, corner of Price Street and North Road, Waikiwi, Invercargill during working hours (8.00 am to 5.00 pm). Enquiries may be directed to Aurora Grant by phone to (03) 211 5115 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions on the above application must be received by Environment Southland no later than 5 pm 3 October 2019. A submission form is available for download below. Submissions may also be forwarded by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Any person may make a submission on the application, but a person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if that person is directly affected by an effect of the activity to which the application relates that:
(a) adversely affects the environment; and
(b) does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
Submissions must be dated and signed (unless submitted electronically) and must include the following information:
- your name, postal address and telephone number (and fax number if applicable);
- details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission;
- whether it is in support of, or in opposition to the application, or is neutral;
- your submissions, with reasons;
- the decision that you wish Council to make; and
- whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission
and you must also serve a copy of your submission on the applicant as soon as reasonably practicable.