Fiordland Trails Trust - Leg 6
email@example.comPublic notice is hereby given pursuant to S.95A Resource Management Act 1991 that the following application for resource consent has been received by Environment Southland.
The application [reference APP-20191703] is for the following resource consents to authorise proposed activities at Leg 6 of the Lake 2 Lake Trail between chainage 2200 and 2300 from Manapouri to Supply Bay Road, Manapouri.
Resource consent for a period of 25 years for the diversion of surface water, the diversion of groundwater and for wetland modification associated within the installation of a third culvert at Leg 6 of the Lake 2 Lake Te Anau to Manapouri Multi Use Trail
Purpose: To install a third culvert, diversion of surface water and groundwater and wetland modification associated with a section of the Lake 2 Lake Te Anau to Manapouri Multi Use Trail
Location: Leg 6 of the Lake 2 Lake Trail between chainage 2200 and 2300 at about NZTM2000 1180612E, N4942051 and 1180593E and N4942084
Legal Description of Property: Crown Land
Address for Service:
PO Box 647
Full details of this application are also available for inspection at Environment Southland, corner of Price Street and North Road, Waikiwi, Invercargill during working hours (8.00 am to 5.00 pm). Enquiries may be directed to Sonya Nicol by phone to 027 50 500 77 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Submissions on the above application must be received by Environment Southland no later than 5 pm 30 January 2020. A submission form is available for download below. Submissions may also be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or m
Any person may make a submission on the application, but a person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if that person is directly affected by an effect of the activity to which the application relates that:
(a) adversely affects the environment; and
(b) does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
Submissions must be dated and signed (unless submitted electronically) and must include the following information:
- your name, postal address and telephone number (and fax number if applicable);
- details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission;
- whether it is in support of, or in opposition to the application, or is neutral;
- your submissions, with reasons;
- the decision that you wish Council to make; and
- whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission
You must also serve a copy of your submission on the applicant as soon as reasonably practicable.
Application documents and further information
s42A Council Hearing Report and Appendices
Applicant hearing evidence
- 00. Cover letter Environment Sou-Fiordland Trails Trust - APP-20191703.pdf (PDF, 25.6KB)
- 01. Memorandum of Counsel for the Applicant - APP-20191703 & APP-20191150.pdf (PDF, 245.2KB)
- 1. Fiordland Trails Trust - APP-20191703.pdf (PDF, 25.6KB)
- 10. Applicant right of reply and proposed conditions 19 June 2020.pdf (PDF, 83.8KB)
- 11. Revised consent conditions 19 June 1.pdf (PDF, 677.4KB)
- 12. Revised consent conditions 19 June 2.pdf (PDF, 684KB)
- 13. Right of reply - Submissions of Counsel for the Applicant July 2020.pdf (PDF, 67.5KB)
- 2. Beale Evidence March 2020 APP-20191703.pdf (PDF, 193.4KB)
- 3. Hamilton Evidence APP-20191703.pdf (PDF, 1.1MB)
- 4. McSoriley Evidence March 2020 APP-20191703.pdf (PDF, 318.6KB)
- 5. Amended Brief of Evidence of D Boniface May 2020.pdf (PDF, 902.5KB)
- 6. 10 June 2020 Applicant Submissions of Counsel APP-20191150 & APP-20191703.pdf (PDF, 522.9KB)
- 7. 10 June 2020 Site Map APP-20191150 & APP-20191703.pdf (PDF, 384.6KB)
- 8. 10 June 2020 Applicant Evidence Material Decision of Environment Court APP-20191150 & APP-20191703.pdf (PDF, 6.3MB)
- 9. L.McSoriley - Hearing Evidence Summary 12 June 2020.pdf (PDF, 99.8KB)