South Pro Maitland Limited
Public notice is hereby given pursuant to S.95A Resource Management Act 1991 that the following application for resource consent has been received by Environment Southland.
The application was granted under Delegated Authority subject to conditions.
The application [reference APP-20181917] is for the following resource consents to authorise proposed activities at 131 Garden Gully Road, Gore:
- Land Use Consent to use land for farming including an increase in cow numbers by 50, from 550 to 600 cows.
- Discharge Permit to discharge dairy shed to land from up to 600 cows by low rate Larall system at an instantaneous rate of 10mm/hr and a depth of 10mm and slurry tanker and umbilical system at a depth of 5mm.
Purpose: Dairy Farming Operation
Location: 131 Garden Gully Road, Gore at about NZTM2000 1296238E 4905581N
Legal Description of Property: Lot 1 DP 4553, Section 5 Block I Glenkenich SD, Section 4 Block I Glenkenich SD.
Address for Service: Nessa Legg, Dairy Green Limited, PO Box 5003, Waikiwi, Invercargill 9810
Full details of this application are also available for inspection at Environment Southland, corner of Price Street and North Road, Waikiwi, Invercargill during working hours (8.00 am to 5.00 pm). Enquiries may be directed to Alex Erceg by phone to (03) 211 5115 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions on the above application must be received by Environment Southland no later than 5 pm 16 May 2019. A submission form is available for download below. Submissions may also be forwarded by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Any person may make a submission on the application, but a person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if that person is directly affected by an effect of the activity to which the application relates that:
(a) adversely affects the environment; and
(b) does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
Submissions must be dated and signed (unless submitted electronically) and must include the following information:
1. your name, postal address and telephone number (and fax number if applicable);
2. details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission;
3. whether it is in support of, or in opposition to the application, or is neutral;
4. your submissions, with reasons;
5. the decision that you wish Council to make; and
6. whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission
and you must also serve a copy of your submission on the applicant as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Application South Pro Maitland Limited (PDF, 22.5MB)
- PDT Review - RDA - APP-20181917 (PDF, 128.2KB)
- Request for Further Information s92.1 APP-20181917 (PDF, 649.8KB)
- Review - South Pro Maitland Overseer Sense Check April 2019 - Irricon - APP-20181917 (PDF, 289.4KB)
- RFI Response - South Pro Maitland Ltd drop test report 2-4-19 APP-20181917 (PDF, 909.7KB)
- RFI Response - South Pro Maitland sludge bed graphs 2-4-19 APP-20181917 (PDF, 282.7KB)
- RFI Response - South Pro test report February March 2019 - NIWA 2-4-19 APP-20181917 (PDF, 150KB)
- RFI Response Revised Nutrient Budget Summary Report 2-4-19 APP-20181917 (PDF, 554.8KB)
- RFI Response South Pro Maitland - further information - 2-4-19 APP-20181917 (PDF, 1.4MB)
- s95-95G Consideration APP-20181917 (PDF, 805.5KB)