Pyper’s Produce Limited
Pyper's Produce Limited
Public notice is hereby given pursuant to S.95A Resource Management Act 1991 that the following application for resource consent has been received by Environment Southland.
The application [reference APP-20191110] is for the following resource consents to authorise proposed activities at 1035 Lochiel Branxholme Road, Invercargill:
Discharge Permit to discharge up to 380m3 of horticulture wash water daily onto and into land via infiltration/soakage ponds and irrigation to land in circumstances where it may enter water; and
Water Permit to abstract and use up to 380, 000 litres/day of groundwater from the Lower Oreti Groundwater Management Zone.
Purpose: Vegetable washing operation
Location: 1035 Lochiel Branxholme Road, Invercargill at about NZTM2000 1238240E and 4863387N
Legal Description of Property: Lot 1 DP3692
Address for Service:
P O Box 1262
Full details of this application are also available for inspection at Environment Southland, corner of Price Street and North Road, Waikiwi, Invercargill during working hours (8.00 am to 5.00 pm). Enquiries may be directed to Sonya Nicol by phone to 027 50 500 77 or by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions on the above application must be received by Environment Southland no later than 5 pm 12 July 2019. A submission form is available for download below. Submissions may also be forwarded by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any person may make a submission on the application, but a person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if that person is directly affected by an effect of the activity to which the application relates that:
(a) adversely affects the environment; and
(b) does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
Submissions must be dated and signed (unless submitted electronically) and must include the following information:
- your name, postal address and telephone number (and fax number if applicable);
- details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission;
- whether it is in support of, or in opposition to the application, or is neutral;
- your submissions, with reasons;
- the decision that you wish Council to make; and
- whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission
You must also serve a copy of your submission on the applicant as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Application Pyper's Produce Limited (PDF, 8.4MB)
- Info Request Appendicies 18-4-19 - APP-20191110 (PDF, 2.7MB)
- Photo - Nitrate Waianiwa Ryal Bush - APP-20191110 (PDF, 312.2KB)
- Request for Further Information s92.1 APP-20191110 (PDF, 613.8KB)
- Response to Info Request - 18 April 19 APP-20191110 (PDF, 212.1KB)
- s95-95G Recommending report APP-20191110 (PDF, 931.1KB)
- Tech Comment - Ewen Rodway - Sanitiser APP-20191110 (PDF, 97.5KB)
- Technical Comment - GW Take MK APP-20191110 (PDF, 290.3KB)
- Technical Comment Ewen Rodway 20191110 (PDF, 259.3KB)